1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

IMAGE Welcome to Ladyhill Victoria Composite P.U. College website
Ladyhill Victoria Composite P.U.Colllege has a long history. Mother Marie des Anges opened an Elementary School, on 19 March 1885, on the premises... Read More...

The Ladyhill Victoria Composite PU College traces its origin to 1870, when the Pioneer Apostolic Carmel sisters landed in Mangalore from Bayonne, France, and started their mission of education at St. Ann’s Convent, Mangalore. In 1885, Mother Marie Des Anges, the first Superior General  with her far sighted  vision complied with the request made by the Hindus of Mangalore to open a school for their girls. Thus began the first St. Ann’s Kanarese School, which today is transformed into Ladyhill Victoria Girls’ High School.

The desire to upgrade the school into a college lay dormant for many years; it became a reality in 1999. On 1st July, 1999, PU classes with Arts and Commerce streams commenced under the leadership of Sister Rose Agnes. ...more ...

IMAGE A webinar organized on the topic "Leadership"
A webinar was organized on 26th December 2020 in Ladyhill Victoria Composite PU College, Urwa on the topic "Leadership". Dr.Raghavendra Holla, Zone... Read More...
IMAGE Webinar on “Team Building"
Ladyhill Victoria Composite P.U. College organised a Webinar on “Team Building" for all the P.U. students on 19th December at 10:00AM. Ms.Pooja... Read More...

 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Home | About | NewsSitemap| Contact

Copyright ©2017 www.ladyhillvictoria.org. Powered by eCreators

Contact Us

Ladyhill Victoria Composite PU College
Urwa
Mangalore - 575 006

Phone: 0824-2456503
E-Mail : [email protected]